A creative Google Glass Explorer has solved a problem for prescription glasses wearers, as he modded his pair to work with his actual prescription set of glasses.
- Take a hex screw driver to the single screw attached to the inside of Glass.
- Turn it about three times or until it's reached iyts limit (screw doesn't pop out).
- Loosen the frame from the Glass, then pull out the tab on the Glass side of the frame.
- Slide the tab of the prescription pair to the back end of the Glass, attaching them to each other.
- Align the prescription glasses to the Glass, making sure it fits together.
- Lastly, take the hex screw and tighten it three times or until it stops.
Though if you don't want to or are uncomfortable with modding a very expensive set of Glass, you can always get a pair pre-fit with your prescription lens.
Although I have 20/20 vision, the prescription pair seems both sleek and stylish. And if you're already willing to shell out the $1500 for the standard set of Glass, the $1,725 price tag for the prescription pair may not be too much of a stretch.
Have an iPhone? See everything that's new with Apple's latest iOS update: